Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm back! HAPPY NEW YR!

HAPPY NEW YR!!!
a new yr has began
and I'm back to blogging again!

but I wonder does anyone still remember my blog?

went out wif Jane, JS, Wendy and Eileen
had lunch at Aston (suntec city)
tat was my first time dining at Aston
portion were small, price were reasonable
we also celebrated wendy belated bday dere
while preparing for the cake
jane n js were damn funny (yiings should noe why)
hahahahas..

aft lunch went over to river hongbao side to see e uk funfair
like nth much de lehs..
dun even haf pirate ship -> BORING!
Wendy, JS and I also bought 4D at e river hongbao dere
dere's a booth hosted by Singapore Pools
I tink tat was e first time JS bought 4D?? hahas..

aft tat I suggested drinking sugar cane at Makan Sutra
so slack dere for some time then go off liao
nth to do de..

-BYE!-

No comments: