Monday, October 5, 2009

!st day of sch!

today first day of sch..
everything was ok I tink??
knew 6 persons in e class
but din really feel like toking to them
dun ask me why..

jus notice last night tat the faci who take me for
IT Security & Management (which is e lesson for today)
is my FYP ADVISOR!! <-- OMG!!!
So scary...
but he's a funny guy I tink..
he greet everyone a 'loud' good morning
whenever anyone step in to the class
I was not really awake yet but eventually woke up
aft he tat 'loud' good morning!

lesson was alright bahs..
abit cannot follow lehs.. dunno why..
maybe too long no study liao.. hahas...
mm.. aft tat was dinner wif daddy and mummy
and daddy say "Oh! U wore jeans to sch today!" =.=
I bery long nv wear jeans to sch mehs?? LOLs!!!!!!

I'm tired and I tink tat's all..
B-Y-E!!! =)

No comments: