Thursday, October 8, 2009

stupid dumby ass faci

I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER ANGRY today!
dun ask why...........
another boring day
idiotic faci...
idiotic pple
attend her class still got dress code de

cannot wear tank-top tat will show (i dunno how to spell)
cannot wear shorts or short skirt
cannot wear slippers


Faci: "I got a class where that's this 2 persons who wear the same slippers to sch, but different color, and jus nice their size are the same. So so so, they exchange slippers to wear. One wear the left of his fren and the right of his own. While another wear the right of his fren and left of his own."

what is wrong wif her sia???
I have not hear of cannot wear this cannot wear tat
in my 2 and a half yrs in RP!
erm.. cannot wear slippers got hear lahs
but everyone jus wore..

her lesson was boring..
she likes to mentions things abt her 3 cats
which I'm not interested!
presentation cannot read from slides lahs
reference mus wear like author, date, website
so mafan lahs..
who cares whr u get the website from
as if u will go see wat we presented and verify like tat
stupid!

I tink tat's all bahs..
fed-up dun wanna tok liaos..
B-Y-E.

No comments: